2.17.2016

her style. Kate Bosworth.

17.2.16
There are few actresses who really inspire me and on an ongoing basis, but Kate Bosworth is definitely one of the exceptions.

Her basis style makes perfect sense to me, I identify a lot with the aesthetic-line and the minimal elegance of her looks, whether casual or more sophisticated.

She manages to keep her style throughout the seasons and is building a solid brand image [that I love], far from the Hollywood exuberance.
















 images from google.com

São poucas as actrizes que me inspiram realmente e de uma forma constante mas Kate Bosworth é, definitivamente, uma das excepções. 

O seu estilo base faz todo o sentido para mim, identifico-me bastante com a linha estética e com a elegância minimal dos seus looks, quer os descontraídos, quer os mais sofisticados.

Consegue manter o seu estilo ao longo das estações e está a construir uma sólida imagem de marca, longe das exuberâncias de Hollywood.

                                                                    instagram @thedarkteal

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário