7.07.2014

from weekend with love. part 2. the FIA trip.

7.7.14
Adoro a FIA, a Feira Internacional de Artesanato que se realiza todos os anos na FIL em Lisboa [e que terminou ontem]. 

Perco-me sempre por entre as barraquinhas repletas de peças lindas de  artesanato e as tasquinhas cheias de boa comida e bebida.

Da bijuteria nepalesa à indiana, dos tecidos vibrantes de Africa, America Latina e Ásia às lindissimas cestas em junco e capas em borel tão portuguesas, tudo é lindo, alegre, apelativo. Apetece trazer tudo.

Este ano contive-me. Trouxe uma linda cesta em junco e muitos bolos das Caldas de Rainha [todos deliciosos!] 

Para o ano há mais.  







images from D. [the dark teal]

I love FIA, the International Handicraft Market which takes place every year at FIL in Lisbon [and that ended yesterday]. 

I always get lost among the little stands filled with beautiful handicrafts and the small taverns full of great food and drinks.

Since nepalese to indian jewellery from the vibrant fabrics of Africa, Latin America and Asia to the gorgeous, and so portuguese, reed baskets and 'borel' capes, everything is beautiful, cheerful, attractive. I want to bring everything.

This year I restrained myself. Brought a beautiful basket reed and lots of cakes from Caldas de Rainha [all delicious!]

Next year there are more.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário